Saturday for me is bum day. It's the only time of the week I can choose whatever I want to do. But then again, it's not always like that. There are times that seems like I seem to just keep on chasing time-- having a marathon with time, and I ended up accomplishing nothing. Finding time to do something I love the most is not easy to find. Finding the words to express myself is never an easy task. As I look around, I noticed that each person is given the equal amount of time everyday to do the things want, no more for him, no less for her. Just equal. I just can't seem to accept the fact that something may be wrong with my preferences, my actions, that's why I can't seem to satisfy my day. I can't accept the truth that there are people that are greater than I ever thought who can sit and continuously write without their thoughts being distracted.

Comments

  1. try to focus on the story behind destruction...baka mas may magandang kwento...express and narrate... inspire and use your emotions... forget about the rules!

    i hope to read more post from you...

    happy holidays..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha... thanks seƱor :) working on it... you simply inspired me.hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023