How much is a gallon of milk?

365 QOTD
How much is a gallon of milk?

I don't know! I live in a country where they use the Metric System of Measurement. Sorry!

*******

Im gonna try to sleep before 12 midnight tonight.

Today went pretty good, I think. Though, I wasn't able to study long enough this morning. I was able to sort out some of the ideas and notes I have in preparation for the writing of my first case study. I had never written anything more than 700 words for the past 10 years, I think. Most of my reports and essays are very short and all of my own point of view.

So, the case studies that I will be writing are big challenges that I am taking my time to build. In two months, I wonder what I will accomplish. Just gotta keep reading and writing and reflecting. Hayst. What is this I have chosen for my life?! LOL. Someday, I keep telling myself, it will all be worth it.

I was able to do a one-shot recording before I went to work this morning. I obviously made a mistake on the last two lines of the song, but I really had no time nor extra energy to re-do the whole video recording. I was just happy that I was able to sing and play the guitar again. Next time, really gotta do that Japanese version of the Moana theme song.

おやすみなさい。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's her time to go.

11 Sept 2023

29 Sept 2023